SF2 is the field located inside the running/walking track at Pine Banks Park. It is exclusively used for Melrose and Malden youth soccer in both the spring and the fall. In the spring, the track is used for high school track practice and meets. Due to the unique use of this field, it is not available for rent for outside groups.
Track and Field Rules:
- Field availability at the discretion of staff
- No bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, skateboards or strollers allowed
- No dogs on track or field
- Only authorized track equipment on surface
- Track is closed to the public during meets