Site B1 is a large covered picnic area with several tables that can accommodate groups of up to 50 people. It is located just beyond the Pine Banks bungalow, adjacent to the bathroom building. Due to the demand for these large covered sites, they are available by reservation only. Reservations are available from May 1- Labor Day each year. There is no cost associated but they are available on a first come, first served basis. If interested in making a reservation for a picnic site, please click here.
Picnic Site Rules:
- Picnic area hours are 730am-sundown throughout the year
- Park only in designated areas (drop off at sites permitted)
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Littering and illegal dumping is prohibited
- Dogs must be leashed and picked up after
- No camping, fires, or barbeques of any kind